BombshellBooks

Vanessa North
Hard as You Can
Laura Kaye

Misread Romance

Misread Romance - Xara X. Xanakas Cute story overall, but there were about 10 too many secondary characters and story lines for a piece of this length. A few strategic edits (like axing Razor, Marcos, and Torr altogether, losing the bit about Ryan's ex-girlfriend Ang, and ditching the solo album idea) would have gone a long way towards giving Seth and Cody - the supposed main characters of this story - more time in the spotlight. And more time in the spotlight would mean that Xanakas could develop their relationship more and give them that soul-deep bond that I always look for with my HEAs. As it stands, however, Misread Romance is a sweet story that had a lot of potential but was let down by the execution.