BombshellBooks

Hard as You Can
Laura Kaye

Knight in Shining Cowboy Boots

Knight in Shining Cowboy Boots - Thianna D. *** 1.5 Stars ***

As always, my thanks to the author for participating in the Love's Landscapes event and for all of the behind-the-scenes work that editors, beta readers, and the MM Group Mods put into making this FREE event a massive success!

Unfortunately, this short vignette from a much longer story didn't do it for me. The characters, the plot, and the conflict all seemed far too abrupt and underdeveloped for my liking. There was something there, though, bubbling just under the surface that could prove to be very interesting. I'm willing to acknowledge that once the full novel is released, I may find a new appreciation for this story. Until then... 1.5 stars.