BombshellBooks

Hard as You Can
Laura Kaye

Going Up

Going Up - Amy Lane *** 3.5 Stars ***

I thought that the story was cute, Zach was endearingly awkward, and lord knows I'm ALWAYS hot for teacher, but there was something about the pacing that didn't entirely work for me. I think it was that I hoped that one - or both - of the men would step up and get more proactive a LOT sooner than they did.

I listened to this on audio book during the most gorgeous scenic drive in Northern Ontario. It was my first audio book, though, so the listening experience was a little strange and took some getting used to. I tried to separate my feelings about the audio book from my feelings about the story, characters, emotions, etc., but I can't say with 100% certainty that it didn't affect my rating decisions just a little.