BombshellBooks

Vanessa North
Hard as You Can
Laura Kaye

Moonstruck

Moonstruck - Piper Vaughn, M.J. O'Shea Sometimes life sucks and you just need a good book.

I found myself in that position this weekend - life stress was at the highest it'd been in years and I just wanted a little sweet, sexy escapism. When I flipped open my Kindle and saw Moonstruck staring me in the face, I just KNEW that this was the book that was going to take me away for a little while and leave me with a smile on my face. And, boy did it ever deliver!

After watching it develop in the background of the first two books in this series, I was instantly drawn into Surya & Em's story. They were both just so dang perfect for each other and I couldn't help but root for them to get their HEA. Maybe this story didn't have the drama that The Luckiest or Moonlight Becomes You had, but it was perfect in its own slightly quieter way. Strong characters, a good build towards the conflict, and a satisfying conclusion.

I love this series. In fact, I pretty much love every O'Shea/Vaughn collab in existence. If you haven't read this series yet -- DO IT!!