BombshellBooks

Vanessa North
Hard as You Can
Laura Kaye

Taboo For You

Taboo For You - Anyta Sunday, Teresa Crawford, Lynda Lamb, HJS Editing, Caroline Wimmer I have to admit that I had relatively low expectations going into this one, but came out pleasantly surprised. Taboo For You - a misleading title if ever I heard one - is a totally adorable GFY romance told from three rotating perspectives (the two MC's and the one MC's teenage son) that is equal parts sweet, frustrating, poignant, and sexy.

Favourite quote:

"Least you got a parking spot," Sam says, finding something about all of this hilarious, while I think we've been cockblocked by God.