BombshellBooks

Vanessa North
Hard as You Can
Laura Kaye

Blah, Blah Valentine's Day

Blah, Blah Valentine's Day - Kyle Adams Adams' super short story [b:Dirty Cop|17933490|Dirty Cop|Kyle Adams|https://d202m5krfqbpi5.cloudfront.net/books/1369324063s/17933490.jpg|25140550] is equal parts sexy AND funny, but I didn't find that Blah Blah Valentine's Day had any of the same spark. I liked the anti-Valentine's Day concept and the elaborate set-up from Andrew's meddling friend, Max, but the story just couldn't hold my attention (which is probably saying something considering it's only 33 pgs long). I also found Andrew to be a total downer; I never connected with him as a character, and as a result I just wanted to point his sexy new beau, Evan, in the direction of a different man. I also didn't find the story as snarky as I was hoping. :(

Swing and a miss.