BombshellBooks

Vanessa North
Hard as You Can
Laura Kaye

Sixty Five Hours: The Twelve Days of Christmas

Sixty Five Hours: The Twelve Days of Christmas - N.R. Walker One the first day of Christmas… I laughed wickedly and smiled happily.

On the second day of Christmas… I put my hand over my heart and sighed.

On the third day of Christmas… I snorted and smirked and then I melted.

On the fourth day of Christmas… I wanted to know what was on page seventy-six. And twenty-seven.

On the fifth day of Christmas… I nodded and gave Luc two thumbs up (but inwardly wondered if a five golden (cock) rings would have been too much to ask for).

On the sixth day of Christmas… I have to shake my head because Lucas doesn’t realize a good idea when Cam gives it to him.

On the seventh day of Christmas… I felt envious.

On the eight day of Christmas… I became curious and hopeful.

On the ninth day of Christmas… I fan myself and blush and feel smug (because 1984 was a good year for wine and women). ;)

On the tenth day of Christmas… I grinned like a giant idiot.

On the eleventh day of Christmas… I feel proud (darn right you want to visit Canada!)

On the twelfth day of Christmas… I think that’s just about the most romantic, most special gift two people can give each other. My heart is full to overflowing. <3