BombshellBooks

Vanessa North
Hard as You Can
Laura Kaye

Ethan in Gold

Ethan in Gold - Amy Lane I loved this book! I loved this whole series, but Ethan in Gold was hands-down the best of the bunch. I cried big, fat, ugly tears throughout most of this book and wanted to rage at the world more than once, but I still loved this book. Jonah was sweet and strong - everything a big brother and good boyfriend should be - and Ethan was one of the most interesting characters I have ever come across. Ever. Amy Lane's descriptions of his "skin hunger" were so heartbreaking I just wanted every character in a book to hug him all of the time.

Ugh, I could gush for ages...

To everyone who recommended this book and/or this series to me: THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU!