BombshellBooks

Hard as You Can
Laura Kaye

Catch Me If You Can

Catch Me If You Can - L.B. Gregg *** 2.5 Stars ***

*shakes head, sputters a little incomprehensibly, makes a face that says "I'm thinking entirely too hard and yet, probably not enough."*

I'm not even entirely sure what I just read. It was like a... rom com mystery novel? Sort of. I don't know. It was zany. And bizarre. But kinda in a good way?! I mean, it had a million characters, a convoluted plot and a messy, somewhat comical resolution. It sorta felt like I was reading the script for an episode of I Love Lucy (if Lucy and Ethel had been two gay men instead of housewives).

There was some chemistry between Romano and Albright, but I didn't really feel it until BAM! They were going at it. Their banter was cute, though, and I'm looking forward to watching their relationship develop more in the next book.