BombshellBooks

Vanessa North
Hard as You Can
Laura Kaye

All She Wants for Christmas is Her Dom

All She Wants for Christmas is Her Dom - Stacey Kennedy Released as part of Decadent Publishing’s 1NightStand series, All She Wants for Christmas is Her Dom by Stacey Kennedy is a short, sexy holiday read. When the story starts, Blake has Taryn half-naked, blindfolded, and bent over the foot of a four-poster bed in a suite at the luxurious Castillo Lodge. It’s the Christmas season and apparently Taryn has been a naughty, naughty girl! But this year, instead of coal bad girls get floggings.

What I liked: Kennedy managed to pack a surprising amount of character development and sweet, sexy fun into a small number of pages. As a story that plays on the idea of first loves and second chances, it will appeal to those readers with a truly romantic heart.

What I didn’t like: When I reach for a BDSM tale, I’m actively looking for something super hot with a darker edge. For me, this was just too fluffy to be considered a true BDSM story - it was more of a short romantic story with a couple of pretty tame bedroom BDSM games.

Verdict: Short 'n sweet.