BombshellBooks

Hard as You Can
Laura Kaye

Busted

Busted - Sofia Grey *** 3.5 Stars ***

If not for the totally bullshit fade to black on Dan and Jamie's first time together (not to mention the fact that it was Dan's maiden voyage on HMS Butt Sex!), this would have been a 4 star read for me. I really enjoyed the build-up as Dan slowly came to some very personal realizations, as well as the chemistry between Dan and Jamie. The coming out scene and the epilogue seemed rushed and - dare I suggest?! - unnecessary, but both were sweet in their own ways.

However... A severe lack of on-the-page butt sex makes me one Grumpy Cat.

description

As always, my thanks to the author for participating in the Love's Landscapes event and for all of the behind-the-scenes work that editors, beta readers, and the MM Group Mods put into making this FREE event a massive success!