BombshellBooks

Vanessa North
Hard as You Can
Laura Kaye

Beauty And The Bookworm

Beauty And The Bookworm - Nick Pageant In case you couldn't tell from the title, Beauty and the Bookworm is a book about a book nerd written by a book nerd for other book nerds (Nick Pageant is a man who knows his target demographic)!

I will come back and be more articulate later, but until then I'll just say that I really enjoyed this one and you should read it. Why? Because I said so. And because it's light and fresh and funny. AND because it contains a jockstrap-wearing runner with a fetish for cardigan-wearing book nerds that makes a reader believe that they, too, can hook that hottie at the gym with the ass you could bounce quarters off of. ;)